Office 365 - Manage/view Group Settings/Parameters
As an owner of a Group, you have the ability to manage many of the settings/parameters for the group. You will be able to:
- View/add members
- View/add owners
- Modify GAL visibility
- Add/remove allowed senders
- Add/remove users or groups that can "send as" the group
- Add/remove users or groups that can "send on behalf of" the group
- Remove alternate addresses or change primary address
- View - email address, type, creation time, timestamp enabled for advanced administration, description, visibility, membership hidden status, internal senders only setting
Important: If you want the members of the Group hidden but still want the Group to be visible within the GAL, the Group must be created by our technical team. If the Group already exists, the members cannot be hidden - there is no need to perform this action if the Group is hidden in the GAL.
Note: You must be the owner of the Group to manage it.
- Log into the Wisc Account Administration website.
- Select "My Account"
- Select "Office 365 | Groups"
- Click Administer Group
If you do not see this, click on Check Ownership. you will see an option to Enable Advanced Administration - click to enable. Then return to Group name and click on Administer Group.
Manage/view the desired setting/parameter.