Topics Map > Instructional > Classroom Technology/AV
2121 A/V Equipment Guide
Illustrated guide sheets for rm 2121
- Turn on the projector by pressing 'On' under the display section of the white control panel behind the document camera.
MAC is lower left WIN is lower right buttons.
- Connect either the HDMI cable or the VGA cable and audio cable to the laptop.
- Select 'Laptop' on the white control panel on the wall. Note: some laptops may require you to also toggle the screen output, ie. By pressing the windows logo key + p for fn+F8 on a laptop. These keys vary depending on the laptop.
- Adjust the volume by using the Volume Down and Volume Up buttons on the white control panel. Note: If having troubles with the audio, make sure that the laptop has sound without being plugged in first.
- Select 'Doc Cam' on the white control panel on the wall.
- Press the 'Power' button on the document camera.
- Place your document on the working surface area. Don't cover up the mirror with your material.
- To adjust the lighting, use the Light button on the document camera next to the power button.
- Turn off the document camera when you are finished.
- Turn off the projector by holding the 'Display Power' button until it begins to blink. Note: Once the projector begins to turn off, it will take 5 minutes before it can be started again.