Topics Map > Instructional > Classroom Technology/AV > Classroom
2413 A/V Equipment Guide
Illustrated guide sheets for rm 2413
How to Turn on the TV
- Turn on the TV by pressing 'On' under the display section of the white control panel to the right of the TV.
How to Project a Laptop
- Connect the HDMI cable to the laptop.
- Select 'Wall Plate' on the white control panel on the wall. Note: some laptops may require you to also toggle the screen output, ie. By pressing the windows logo key + p or fn+F8 on a laptop. These keys vary depending on the laptop.
- Adjust the TV volume by using the Volume dial on the white control panel. Note: If using the Poly Studio, use those controls to adjust volume.
Turning off the TV
- Turn off the projector by holding the 'Display Power' button until it begins to blink.