2339 A/V Equipment Guide
Operating the Audio-Visual Equipment in Room 2339
1. Turn on the projector by pressing 'On' under the display section of the white control panel on the wall by the document camera.
1. Connect either the vga or hdmi cable to the laptop.
2. Select 'Laptop' on the white control panel on the wall. Note: some laptops may require you to also toggle the screen output, ie. By pressing the windows logo key + p or fn+F8 on a laptop. These keys vary depending on the laptop.
3. Adjust the volume by turning the 'Volume' dial on the white control panel. Note: If having troubles with the audio, make sure that the laptop has sound without being plugged in first.
1. Select "Doc Cam' on the white control panel on the wall.
2. Press the 'Power' button on the document camera.
3. Place your document on the working surface area. Don't cover up the mirror with your material.
4. Turn off the document camera when you are finished.
1. Turn off the projector by pressing the 'Off' button under the display section on the white panel on the wall. Note: Once the projector begins to turn off, it will take 5 minutes before it can be started again.