Topics Map > Embeds and Integrations
Topics Map > UW Theme Functionality > Page Elements
WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Embed Content Page Element
This document explains how to use the Embed Content page element on your pages.
In this document:
The Embed Content Page Element allows you to embed content from an external source such as a YouTube video, a Vimeo video, or a Twitter feed into your page and have it automatically formatted to the layout you have selected.
- Navigate to the page on which you want to add a Page Element.
- Scroll to the Primary Content Area and the Layout on which you want to add a Page Element.
- At the bottom of that Layout, click on Add Page Element.
- On the Page Element list, click on Embed Content.
- Copy the share URL for your content from the hosting service (Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.)
- Paste the share URL into the Enter URL field.