More information about WiscWeb (ex: what is included, benefits analysis, and use cases), terms of service, and our most frequently asked questions can be found on the WiscWeb website. We also encourage you to review our welcome video, which provides a nice overview of what to expect when you host your site in WiscWeb.
Faculty, staff, and researchers can request a WiscWeb project for websites that contribute to the core mission of the University. More about account eligibility and obtaining access are here in the UW KnowledgeBase.
Building Your Site
Frequently Visited Documents
Most Recently Updated Documents
- WiscWeb - Photo and icon resources
- WiscWeb - Accessibility resources
- WiscWeb - Using the UW Events plugin
- WiscWeb - Migrating a site from WiscWeb to Web Hosting
- WiscWeb - Image sizing recommendations in the UW Theme
- WiscWeb - Options for protecting pages
- WiscWeb - Video files in hero area or masthead
- WiscWeb - Related posts
- WiscWeb - 127.0.0.1 “This site can’t be reached” error
- WiscWeb - Restrictions with proxy setups