Topics Map > Getting Started
Topics Map > Plugins
WiscWeb - Enabling a Public Draft Preview
In this document:
The Public Post Preview plugin can be activated by site administrators. Read more about self-service plugin activation here: WiscWeb - Self service plugin activation / deactivation.
Once the plugin has been activated, you can now create or edit a new draft to generate your shareable link.
- Click Pages in the left menu
- Click Add New at the top of the screen
- Fill out your content, adding a Page or Post Title, and content within the body of the document.
- Click Save Draft to save this page or post.
- Now that you have saved the document, you can create a public draft link by clicking in the checkbox for Enable public preview.
- Share this link as you see fit. Each time this page or post is saved as a draft, the URL will continue to work.
- Please be aware that the public preview of this particular draft will last for 5 days until it expires.
- Once you have finished editing, be sure to Publish your page or post.