CCI Private Cloud - Viewing Your Deployments
Portal - Login Information
- Open the CCI Private Cloud Portal - https://cloud.cci.wisc.edu
- The CCI Private Cloud Portal can only be accessed from devices with a Well-known UW-Madison Campus IP address ranges and hosts, WiscVPN - Departmental VPN or WiscVPN (uwmadison.vpn.wisc.edu) - Getting Started must be used to access the CCI Private Cloud Portal from an off-campus connection.
- If prompted to Select your domain:, select ad.wisc.edu from the pull-down and click on Next.
- Log in using your netid as your username. If ad.wisc.edu is not listed as the domain beneath the password prompt, click on Sign in to a different domain and go back to step 2.
- You will be presented with the following tabs on your dashboard:
- Catalog: A list of the items available for provisioning
- Deployments: A historical view of your provisioning requests and VMs from those requests
- To create a new VM, see CCI Private Cloud - Creating a Virtual Machine
Incident Reporting & Technical Support
CCI Private Cloud Incident Reporting
CCI Private Cloud Technical Support