Topics Map > Communications Committee (CC) > 2012-2013
Communications Committee Agenda 12-14-12
Agenda ASCC monthly meeting
December 14th from 11:30 -12:30 pm
Room 4413, Sterling Hall
Committee Members for 2012 – 2013
Sonya Sedivy, Mark Lilleleht, Bob Ash, Peter Kleppin, Alice Pulvermacher, Laurie Silverberg, Diane Doering, Laura Gallagher and Jennifer Dykema
Interns for Fall Semester 2012
Hannah Curley and Ashly Baccus
1) Determine the next steps for AS profiles Ashly and Hannah completed
2) Report out from Ashly and Hannah regard website evaluation
3) Report out from Bob re: stepping in to manage the AS website for the secretary’s office
a. How much time is involved?
b. How is the process completed?
c. What recommendations can we make regarding this?
4) Discuss what next steps to take as a communications committee
a. How do we get some traction as a committee?
b. What purpose can the communications committee serve given our current members skills and time?
Next month’s meeting
1. Discuss whether or not to conduct a survey and if so define the purpose and scope
2. Review the Orientation AdHoc committee doc and consider what content could be used when updating/changing the AS website
Upcoming meeting dates: The Friday immediately following Academic Assembly meetings.
Upcoming meetings are January 18, February 15, March 15, April 12 and May 17. The January – April meetings will be held in Sterling Hall, rm 4413.