Topics Map > Nominating Committee > 2010-2011
Nominating Committee Agenda 9-20-10
Nominating Committee Agenda
Meeting at 2065 Mechanical Engineering Building. Enter ME building and head to 2nd floor. 2065 is a conference room in the northwest corner of building (Breese Terrace/Univ Ave corner).
1. Approval of minutes of August 30, 2010.
2. Demonstration of tools used by Nominating Committee (30 Minutes)
•Committee Membership Database - Steve Devoti
•Wiki - Jenn Sheridan
•Candidate Pool & Web Survey tool - Jenn Sheridan
3. Nominating Committee Procedures (30 Minutes)
•Procedures for elected vs. appointed committees
•Procedures for communicating among NC members (Current Openings, Candidate Pool)
•Transparency/Communicating procedures to Academic Staff
4. Task Assignments (30 Minutes)
•Annual Report, 2009/10
•Candidate Pool & Web Survey tool
•(Tentative) Procedures and Nom Comm website design
•(Tentative) Appointed committees descriptions project
•(Tentative) Academic Staff Assembly reporting
5. Motion to convene in Closed Session pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1) (c) to discuss personnel matters.
9.Motion to reconvene in open session.
10. Other business
•Heather Daniels and Donna Silver to attend October meeting.