Topics Map > Personnel Policies and Procedures Committee (PPPC) > 2013-2014
Personnel Policies Procedures Committee Meeting 3-24-14
PPPC Meeting Monday March 3, 2014 951 Van Hise Hall 11:00AM AGENDA
- Prep for Assembly next month
- Job security flier status
- Job security exercise, including plans for data analysis
- Question from ASEC about ASPP 14.04.2: Representatives of the academic staff serving on committees established by the faculty shall be selected according to procedures established by the academic staff governance system.
ASEC wonders whether this refers to standing committees only, or to all committees. 14.04 and 14.05 both address how committees acquire members.
- Mentoring Committee charge
- Update on bullying - draft of proposed FPP changes
- Any new on returning or forgotten business.
- ASPP wrangling as time permits. We're on Chapter 9.