Topics Map > Compensation and Economic Benefits Committee (CEBC) > 2011-2012
Compensation and Economic Benefits Committee Minutes 12-19-12
- No quorum
- Introduction of new member Denise Zang
- Reports of the numerous meetings everyone has been to in the past month: joint ASEC/CASI luncheon, ASEC meetings, Budget Advisory meetings, ASA.
- Recap of year and projects for Denise: CCF postmortem, Pay Portfolio committee, Prescription Insurance resolution subcommittee.
- Karen will resend the full Budget Impact report from JoAnn Carr that was sent out to subcommittee chairs last month
- Regular meeting days/times will continue to be the fourth Wednesday of the month from 9-10:30 AM. We will try and move the meetings around campus.
- One of the things mentioned as a possible topic for the coming semester (on top of all else) would be what can be done for employee appreciation when there is absolutely no money for it? Are there any perks available for managers to use to reward people when salary increases are impossible?