This is the home page of professor Michel Wattiaux's professional website. This home page has links to instructional activities (top left-side links), multi-lingual publications from the Babcock Institute (top right-side links), funded research (bottom right-side links) and teaching program (bottom left-side links). Feel free to explore. Welcome again.
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Professor Wattiaux's Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Publication List
- Professor Wattiaux's Research Publications
- Nutrition Group Weekly Meetings
- Conversion tool
- Introduction to N-CyCLES (Nutrient Cycling: Crops, Livestock, Environment and Soil)
- Glossary of Dairy Terms - Glosario de Términos Prácticos en Lechería
- Overview of the Dairy Feed Efficiency Project and its Instructional Components
- About Scientific Research ...
99% of the things you believe probably you have no direct evidence yourself. You have to trust people to find those things out and then tell it to you (Anonymous).