Move to Production and Meetings
News and Announcements
- The world's first wooden satellite will launch this year Jun 17, 2021, 10:26 AM CDT
A Scandinavian cubesat will test how plywood withstands the space environment.
- How to watch the Geminid meteor shower despite a bright moon Jun 17, 2021, 10:24 AM CDT
TORONTO -- One of the most eye-catching meteor showers of the year might be harder to see than usual because these so-called shooting stars will have to battle an almost full moon for the limelight.
The Geminid meteor shower, which streaks through the sky every year in December, can include up to 140 meteors per hour, according to NASA, making it one of the biggest natural light shows the night sky has to offer.
But the peak viewing nights for the shower this year are on Dec. 13 and 14, right after the full moon hits on Dec. 12.
Top Documents of the Week
- How to Test
- Adobe Shared Device License - Installation and Usage Instructions
- Testing Document Number One
- View All Docs internal site only
- Test Document