Topics Map > Research Policy and Compliance > Stem Cell Research Oversight (SCRO) Committee > Stem Cell Ethics and Policy Training
Stem Cell Ethics and Policy Training
Instructions for Completing CITI Stem Cell Ethics and Policy Training
Follow the below steps to complete CITI Stem Cell Ethics and Policy training.
1. All UW-Madison personnel listed on a stem cell research oversight protocol must take CITI Stem Cell Ethics and Policy training using their NetIDs.
2. Login to CITI through the UW CITI portal with your NetID. If this is your first time logging in, a NetID linked CITI account will automatically be created for you.
3. If this is your first time taking UW-Madison's Stem Cell Ethics and Policy Training, click on the "Add Course or Update Your Learner Group" link and add the relevant basic course.
Please contact Heather Mc Fadden if questions about what course to take.
4. If you previously took a UW-Madison course and your training is about to expire (UW-Madison Stem Cell Ethics and Policy Training is valid for three years), you can take the same course again.
Training date verification
- Contact Heather Mc Fadden if the refresher course is not in your account.
5. Once you have the relevant courses in your account, click on the "Enter" button and follow the instructions within CITI to complete your training. If needed, courses can be completed in multiple sessions.
- Completing a course requires earning an 85% average on all quiz questions, but quizzes can be retaken.
6. Once you have completed the course(s), your training should be visible within the Training Lookup . It will take 24 hours for the training to be included in your training profile.