Topics Map > Business Systems > Enterprise Content Management Service (ECMS)
This document lists the Terms of Service for users of the Enterprise Content Management Service.
Service Level Agreement
Operational aspects of the Enterprise Content Management Service are found in its Service Level Agreement (SLA). The SLA describes Service Operations and responsibilities of the parties involved in its delivery and use. The SLA forms a substantial part of any Partner Agreement for use of the Enterprise Content Management Service.
- UW-System - Policy on Use of University Information Technology Resources
- UW-Madison - Campus IT Policies - For all Faculty, Staff, Students and Guests
- UW-Madison - Handling Sensitive Data
- Restricted Data Security Management Policy
- Connections to the internet through an untrusted network, either wired or wireless, require the use of secure connections using the WiscVPN service (for UW-Madison users) or a VPN service provided by the partner campus (see https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=10038 for more information).