Topics Map > Campus Services > Active Directory
Campus Active Directory - Requesting an Organizational Unit (OU) Administrator
This document outlines the process of requesting an Organizational Unit (OU) Administrator in Campus Active Directory.
As of December 9th, 2019 the process for requesting an Organizational Unit (OU) administrator has changed.
- Go to the OU / OU Administrator request form located here
- Select Adding New Administrators
- Enter your name
- Enter your UDDS
- Indicate who the IT manager, dean, or director that presides over the OU you are requesting admins for
- List the names of the individuals you wish to request accounts for (and if you know them -- their NetIDs)
- Indicate any questions, concerns, or special considerations
- Click the arrow at the bottom right to submit your request