Topics Map > Campus Services > Office 365
Office 365 (Apple iCal/Calendar) - Printing
This document explains how to print in Apple iCal (Mac OS 10.5-7) or Calendar (Mac OS 10.8).
iCal/Calendar provides many printing options including day, week, month, and list view and the range from which the events are drawn. One can modify from which calendars events will be printed and one can modify ancillary information that will print with the events, e.g., reminders, mini calendar, key of calendars.
- From the menu bar select File -> Print.
- From the right side of the Print window modify the various options to suite your purpose:
- Time range
- Under Calendars check those which have events you wish to print.
- Under Options check those which you wish to enable.
- Click on the Continue button.
- A Print window for your Mac will option so you can select the printer which will do the printing, etc.