Topics Map > Campus Services > Office 365
Office 365 (Apple Mail) - Send an email to a contact
This document explains about sending an email/message to a contact using Apple Mail. These instructions are for Mac OS 10.9, but are likely to be similar for Mac OS 10.5-8.
To send an email/message to a contact:
- In the top left, click Compose new message.
- In the new message window, click the (+) button in the To and/or Cc fields.
- A menu will open up where you can browse through your contacts. Select the contact you want to send the message to.
- Note that you can use the search bar in the menu to search through your contacts.
- Add a subject.
- Type your message.
- Click Send Message in the top left.