Topics Map > Campus Services > Office 365
Office 365 (Apple Mail) - Create Personal Group
This document explains about creating personal groups using Apple Mail. These instructions are for Mac OS 10.9, but are likely to be similar for Mac OS 10.5-8.
To create a personal group:
- Open the Contacts application.
- At the bottom of the window, press the (+) symbol.
- In the pop-up menu, click New Group.
- Note that you can also go to File -> New Group to create a new group.
- Enter a name for the group and press Return or click away from the group.
- To add contacts into the new group, click and drag existing contacts into the group or create new contacts within the group.