Topics Map > Campus Services > Office 365
Office 365 (Apple Mail) - Sending an email to a personal group
This document explains about sending messages to personal groups using Apple Mail. These instructions are for Mac OS 10.9, but are likely to be similar for Mac OS 10.5-8.
- Open the Contacts application.
- Right-click on the group you would like to send a message to.
- In the menu, click Send Email to "Group".
- In the new message window, make a subject.
- Type your message.
- Click Send Message in the top left.