Topics Map > Campus Services > Backup & Storage > Bucky Backup
Bucky Backup - Failed or Missed backups
If a backup was MISSED, a report is emailed to the Bucky Backup node administrator.
- MISSED means that the backup never took place because the node computer was turned off or asleep, the network connection was not available, or the TSM Scheduler was not running on the client machine.
- Admin contacts will receive an email notification for missed backup.
- FAILED means that the backup started, but one or more errors occurred.
- Failed backup notifications are not sent. Admins should check the dsmsched.log and dsmerror.log files for information about failed backups.
- If the backup completed with no problems, then no notification is emailed.