Topics Map > Campus Services > WiscList
WiscList (Advanced) - Working with Multiple Lists
This document explains how to determine which list is selected and how to select a different list.
If you are a WiscList administrator, you may be managing several lists. It is important to understand which list is selected when you use the WiscList ListManager interface, because the changes you make in the interface affect that list.
Log in to ListManager
- Navigate to WiscList Admin
- On left hand side, click My Lists. This should open lists that you can manage.
- Click the name of the list you want to manage.
- Click on Log in ListManager. ListManager will open in a new tab.
Determining the Currently Selected List
The currently selected list is displayed in the upper-right hand corner of the WiscList ListManager interface (List: [your list]).
Selecting a Different List
- Click on the name of the currently selected list in the upper-right hand corner of the WiscList ListManager interface.
- Find the list you want to work with, and click Select next to its name.
If you are a site or list administrators who manages multiple lists, you will see this screen each time you log in.