Topics Map > Business Systems > Other
Planning Allocation System (PA) - Password Reset
This document outlines the procedure for getting your Planning Allocation System password reset.
If you have forgotten your password, there are two ways you can ask to have it reset.
- All users can call the DoIT Help Desk. To do this:
- Call the DoIT Help Desk at (608) 264-HELP (4357) and select menu option 2.
- Ask to have your Planning Allocation password reset by DoIT Security.
- They will need your three-character logon ID, and your campus affiliation.
- The Help Desk will forward your request to DoIT Security.
- You will be notified of the new password via email.
- UW-Madison or UW-Extension users can create their own help desk case. To do this:
- Log in to the My UW Portal.
- Click on the Services tab.
- Click on Create New Case under "My DoIT Help Desk Cases"
- Fill out the contact information as appropriate.
- Fill out the problem description as follows:
- Case Title: Planning Allocation Password Reset
- Operating System: Not Applicable
- Problem Description:
- I need my Planning Allocation Password reset.
- Please send this case to DoIT Security.
- My three-character logon ID is XXX.
- Submit your request and you will be notified via email.