Cisco VoIP - Transferring calls in Jabber (Windows/Mac)
This document explains how to transfer a call using the Cisco Jabber application. Please watch the video or follow the steps outlined below. Please note that how to cancel a call is in the written directions.
How do I transfer a call?
- From the Cisco Jabber application active call window, click More … at the bottom of the window.
- From the menu, select Transfer. This puts the caller on hold.
- Type in the phone number of the person you would like to transfer the call to. (For dialing information, see Cisco VoIP - Dialing patterns .)
- Click the phone icon/call button to the right of the number.
- To complete the transfer either:
- Click Transfer to complete the transaction and end your connection to the call.
- Wait for the person to pick the call and introduce call while the caller is on hold. Click Transfer to complete the transaction and end your connection to the call.
How do I cancel a transfer that I already started?
- From the active call window, while your caller is on hold, click the end call button / red telephone button at the bottom of the window.
- Click Resume to go back to the original caller.