Topics Map > Networks & Connectivity > WiscVPN
Topics Map > OS and Desktop Applications > Operating Systems > Windows
WiscVPN - Disconnecting and Uninstalling the PaloAlto GlobalProtect Client (Windows)
This document outlines the instructions to uninstall GlobalProtect on Windows.
Disconnecting from WiscVPN
- Open GlobalProtect by selecting the globe icon on the bottom right corner of your screen. You may have to click the "^" button near the clock to show hidden icons.
- Click "Disconnect" to be logged out and disconnected. You should automatically connect to your usual WiFi network.
- Open the Windows Start Menu
- Type "Add or remove programs", and then click on the best match.
- In the Apps and features window, click the search input box and type "GlobalProtect"
- Click the entry in the results with a globe icon.
- Select uninstall and follow the instructions.