Help Desk - MFA Duo Documents
This document contains links to documents for installing, uninstalling, and troubleshooting MFA Duo issues.
|Phone/Tablet Document Link||Token/Fob Document Link||USB Document link|
|MFA-Duo - First Time Setup for Smartphone or Tablet||MFA-Duo - How to Register a Token/Fob||MFA-Duo - How to Register a USB Security Key|
|MFA-Duo - Sending a Push to Your Smartphone or Tablet||MFA-Duo - How to use a token/fob||MFA-Duo - How to Use a USB Security Key|
Requesting a Bypass Code
|MFA-Duo - Request a Temporary Passcode||MFA-Duo - Generating Backup Passcodes for Future Use|
|Adding a new Device||Removing a Device||Device Settings||Setting a Default Device|
|MFA-Duo - Adding Secondary/Backup Devices||MFA-Duo - Removing Devices||MFA-Duo - Managing Multi-factor Authentication Device Settings||MFA-Duo - Setting a Default Login Device|
- MFA Duo – Activating a Replacement Device
- MFA-Duo - What to do when changing SIM card, Phone Number or Phone
- MFA-Duo - What if my token/fob stops working?
- [Link for document 90107 is unavailable at this time.]
- MFA-Duo - Lost or Forgotten Device / Broken Device - Cannot Login
General InformationMFA Duo Implementation Partners
- The Duo rollout is now complete for employees. Duo implementation is now handled by Human Resources and the MFA team.
- MFA-Duo - What is a passcode and how is it used?
- MFA-Duo - What if I don't have a Smartphone?
- MFA-Duo - What to Do if You Find a Lost Token/Fob
- MFA-Duo - What is the best way to use MFA-Duo when traveling?
- MFA-Duo - What do I do if I am transferring or leaving UW-Madison? (Employee)
- MFA-Duo - Duo Mobile App Privacy Information