Posted: 09:34:44, Tuesday, May 15, 2001 Expiration: 09:34:44, Tuesday, May 15, 2001
Two issues have arisen from the work done this past weekend. First, users are no longer able to clear the cache using the utility. Second, there is a problem resizing window fonts.
There are two for ISIS users which have been noticed after the work this past weekend.
Please note, this issue has been resolved. You should once again be able to use the cache utility
Clearing the cache is no longer possible using the utility method. It is possible to clear the cache by either:
- Go to: Start -> Programs -> Peoplesoft -> Configuration Manager.
- Select the Common tab.
- Press the "Purge Cache Directories" button.
- Re-install the ISIS software
Unable to resize ISIS window fonts. To fix this, do the following:
- Select Start -> Programs -> Peoplesoft -> Configuration Manager.
- Select the Display tab.
- Change the "Panel Size" setting.
An email message containing more information will be sent to ISIS endusers.
Created: 09:34:44, Tuesday, May 15, 2001 (by Weizhong W.)
Updated: 09:34:44, Tuesday, May 15, 2001 (by Weizhong W.)