Kaltura Product Updates - July 2016
Posted: 10:19:00, Friday, Jul 8, 2016 Expiration: 10:19:00, Saturday, Aug 20, 2016
This is an overview of the recent changes within Kaltura.
Welcome to the July edition of Kaltura Product updates. This is a quick overview of some of the recent changes that Kaltura has implemented within the Kaltura suite of tools. If you have any questions about these updates, please send an email to the Office 365 Group, kaltura-users (email@example.com. If you would like to engage in communication around Kaltura and other media delivery tools, please follow the instructions in the footer of this page to subscribe to kaltura-users.
- Korean is now a supported language.
- Scheduling Improvements
- It is now more convenient to schedule publishing.
- More robust scheduling controls
- You can now set a start date without having to specify an end date.
- You can now select start or end dates that are prior to today's date.
- Co-editors can now see the analytics page for the media they co-edit.
- (Moodle and Canvas Users) You can now launch CaptureSpace Lite from the Rich Text Editor. "CaptureSpace Lite" will now appear under the "Add New" menu.
Still needs to be tested:
- Multiple Audio Support: Viewers can select the audio track for videos with multiple audio tracks on all delivery formats.
- (Admins) Moodle Plugin Version 4.0.10 released. This new version adds support for the latest Moodle 3.1 version, with additional bug fixes. The version will be available next week.
- Chromecast Support
-- UWMadKaltura: Josh Harder
Created: 14:37:41, Friday, Jul 8, 2016 (by Learn@UW Madison .)
Updated: 14:37:41, Friday, Jul 8, 2016 (by Learn@UW Madison .)