WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Self Service Plugin Activation / Deactivation
WiscWeb site administrators can activate or deactivate a select number of plugins on their own. This is handled through the Plugins section of their site dashboard.
- Click on the Plugins menu option on the left. Please be aware that the plugins section will take some time to load as it processes through the available options.
- Review the list of available plugins, and click Activate for the one that you want to activate for your site.
The following plugins are currently activatable via the self service plugin activation process:
- Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Integration for wpDataTables
- The Events Calendar
- UW GForm Submit to Third Party
- UW KnowledgeBase Search
- UW Publications
- UW Social Share
- Click on the Plugins menu option on the left.
- Review the list of available plugins, and click Deactivate for the one that you want to remove from your site.
- The Tooltip column provides an introduction to the plugin as well as a link to the Knowledge Base documentation for using them.
- Remember, only users with the Administrator role can access plugins within a WiscWeb site.