Topics Map > Networks & Connectivity > WiscVPN
Topics Map > Networks & Connectivity > 2factor (OCIS) VPN
WiscVPN (Win) - Interprocess Communication Depot Error
This document describes what to do when an Interprocess Communication Depot error appears during installation of the WiscVPN AnyConnect client on Windows Vista or Windows 7.
When installing the WiscVPN client through automated install or manual install, you may receive the following error:
This error is caused by Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) being enabled. You can disable ICS in two ways:
- Click the Start button.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on View Network Status and Tasks
- Click on Change adapter settings
- Right-click the shared connection and choose Properties
- Click the Sharing tab
- Clear the Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection checkbox
- Click OK
- Click the Start button (Windows' orb)
- Type: services.msc and press ENTER
- Double-Click on Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)
- Change Startup Type to Disabled
- Reboot the computer