eduroam - Connecting Mac OS X 10.5/10.6
This document explains how to connect to eduroam on Mac OS X 10.5/10.6. These directions do not apply to OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Make sure you have completed: eduroam - Mac OS 10.5/10.6 Setup
- Open Network Control Panel and click the "Connect" button.
- Enter your fully-qualified NetID (NetID@wisc.edu) and NetID Password
- IMPORTANT: You must include @wisc.edu when entering your username, as shown below. If you do not, you will receive an error when attempting to authenticate.
- Continue to accept certificate (Note:You *should* Show Certificate to verify you are connecting to login.wisc.edu)
- Verify the certificate is valid for login.wisc.edu
- You will be prompted to enter your machine username and password to add the certificate to the local certificate store and you will be Connected!
« Previous: eduroam - Mac OS 10.5/10.6 Setup