Topics Map > OS and Desktop Applications > Applications
Firefox 3.5+ (Mac) - Clearing Saved Passwords and Form Data
This document explains how to clear saved passwords and form data in Mozilla Firefox 3.5+.
- Click on Tools > Clear Recent History....
- Click on the drop down box to the right of Time range to clear and select Everything. Then, click on Details and check Form & Search History. Click on Clear Now.
Viewing and Deleting Saved Passwords
The Firefox Password Manager securely stores your usernames and passwords.
At the top of the window, click on the Firefox button and then click Preferences.
Select the Security panel. Click Saved Passwords... and the Password Manager will open.
- To see the passwords you have saved, click . When you close the window, your passwords will be automatically hidden.
- Use the search box to find a particular website or username. Click the X in the search bar to clear your search and see the full list again.
- To remove a username and password, select it from the list and click .
- To remove all stored usernames and passwords, click . After confirming this choice, all of your stored usernames and passwords will be deleted.