Topics Map > Business Systems > Interactive Reporting
Interactive Reporting - Making IE 10 Compatible with Interactive Reporting
When Internet Explorer 10 has been installed on a PC Interactive Reporting will no longer work. This document tells you how to fix the problem and make Interactive Reporting compatible with IE 10.
First check to make sure your problem is being caused by IE 10:
Go to Help --> About Internet Explorer
Note: If you do not see the "Help" menu, tap the ALT key on your keyboard to show the menu bar.
If you see you are running IE 10 continue with these instructions.
Set Compatibility View:
Go to Tools --> Compatibility View Settings
Note: If you do not see the "Tools" menu, tap the ALT key on your keyboard to show the menu bar.
Check to box that says: 'Display all websites in compatibility view'.
Close Make sure you got everything:
Close down all Internet Explorer windows, and make sure there is nothing running in the background:
1) Open Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL and click on Start Task Manager), and then click on the Processes tab.
2) Click on the Image name column header to sort alphabetically.
3) If you find any iexplore.exe processes in the list, right click on each one and select 'End Process'.
Compatibility View will now be set for the Hyperion Interactive Reporting site.
Make sure the change was made:
On the Oracle 'Launch Application' screen you can check for the Compatibility View mode:
1) Go to the 'Tools' drop-down and look to see in Compatibility View is checked.
2) Look to the far right in the address bar to see if the piece of broken paper is now colored light blue instead of gray.
If you have any questions please call the DoIT Help Desk at (608) 264-4357 and select option 2.