Pay-for-Print - Add Money to your Wiscard Account for Printing
This document gives an overview of the accounts that can be used for Wiscard printing with Pay-for-Print and how to add money to them.
The following accounts can be used to pay for printing in locations that use Pay-for-Print:
Print Account - Add Money
- Print Account funds can only be used for printing on campus.
- No Fee for adding money to your Print Account.
- Minimum of $5.00 added at a time.
- Once money is added to your Print Account, it cannot be refunded or transferred to another individual or account.
- To check the balance currently available in your Print Account, you can view it on the computer at a Pay-for-Print release terminal after logging in with your NetID and password (or card number and pin for guest/departmental print cards). You can also view it after swiping a card (either Wiscard or guest/departmental print card) on a reader attached to a copier.
- To print from your personal computer once funds have been added, follow the instructions at Pay-for-Print (Win) - Printing from Personal Computers or Pay-for-Print (Mac) - Printing from Personal Computers.
Wiscard Account - Add Money
- Wiscard Account funds can be used for a variety of purchases on campus
- Deposit into the account with electronic check for free.
- 2% fee for adding money to Wiscard Account via credit card.
- Minimum of $15.00 added at a time.
- To check your Wiscard Account balance, click here here.
- More information about your Wiscard Account
Current Pricing Information
- B&W: $0.07 per page/per side
- Color: $0.60 per page
- Fill out this form to request a refund.
- Refunds will be processed during business hours.
- Refunds for printing problems such as paper jams, streaked copy, and jobs that were discarded by the printer are available.