Topics Map > Campus Services > E-Learning > Canvas
Canvas - How to Use Your Laptop or Desktop Computer to Get Video Into a Canvas Discussion Reply (UW-Madison)
This document provides users with instructions on how to get recorded video into a Canvas discussion reply.
- Use the recording option that works best for you to record your video.
- Depending on which recording option you use, you will use one of the following options for getting your video into the Canvas discussion post:
- Pre-recorded using an app: How do I upload a video using the Rich Content Editor?
- Using the Canvas Webcam Recorder: How do I record a video using the Rich Content Editor?
- Using the Kaltura Webcam Recorder: Kaltura - Recording video with Webcam Recorder in Canvas