Cisco VoIP - Self Care Portal
Information on how to log into the Cisco Self Care portal for VoIP
Self Care Portal Sign InAccess the Cisco Self Care Portal
You will need to either be on the campus network or using the UW-Madison VPN service. If prompted for credentials, enter your NetID credentials and client Sign In. The Unified Communications Self Care Portal My Phones page displays.
The Self Care Portal allows a user to:
- Change telephone PIN, see Cisco VoIP - Changing your telephone PIN
- Add/change call forwarding, see Cisco VoIP - Call forwarding in self care portal
- Add/change speed dialing, see Cisco VoIP - Setting speed dials on your telephone in the Self Care Portal
- Add/change ring settings, see Cisco VoIP - Change ring settings in Self Care Portal
- Change voicemail notifications, see Cisco VoIP - Change voicemail notifications in Self Care Portal
- Adding Phone Contacts to Your Personal Address Book, see Cisco VoIP - Personal directories for Cisco phone in the Self Care Portal
- View your devices, see Cisco VoIP - View My Phones in the Self Care Portal
Note: There are users who have been designated access to the Self Care Portal via NetID login by an Authorized User. They cannot however access the Voicemail Portal. For users of a Shared Line who'd like access to the Self Care Portal, please refer them to their Authorized User for access.