Topics Map > Campus Services > Course Search and Enroll
Course Search & Enroll - Save a Course for Later Enrollment
This document explains how to save a course for later enrollment using the Course Search & Enroll app.
Use the "Saved for later" feature of Course Search & Enroll to bookmark courses that are of interest to you for later terms.
Saved courses don’t include term-specific class section information like instructor name or day and time taught.
- In the main course panel, select the heart button.
- View your saved courses in the “My Courses” tab.
Enrolling in a "saved" course
- Confirm that your desired term is selected.
- If the course is not offered in that term, it will show as blank in the "Saved for later" list.
- In the "Saved for later" list, open the main course panel by selecting the rectangular box (not the checkbox) with the course’s title.
- Select the "ADD TO CART" button.
- In the pop-up box, confirm that you want to add this course to your cart. (If you’ve gotten to this point, the course is offered for this term.)
- Go to your cart and proceed with the steps to add and enroll in classes.
- Course Search & Enroll - Adding and Enrolling in Classes
- Course Search & Enroll - Drop a Class
- Course Search & Enroll - Permission and Approval for Course Enrollment
- Course Search & Enroll - Tips for Searching
- Course Search & Enroll - Common Issues and Error Messages
- Course Search & Enroll - Swap Classes
- Course Search & Enroll - Wait Lists
- Course Search & Enroll - Scheduler tips