Topics Map > Manifest
Manifest - Working With Folders
Contacts should contain the list of people who are responsible for the folder. They are the person one would contact should there be any questions or problem with the said folder.
- Click the Contacts tab.
- Click +Add Contacts.
- Enter an Email address in a valid format and click Add Contact.
- Click Save.
In order to create and manage groups, users must have privileges on a folder. Folder administrators may change who can create groups in their folders within the Manifest interface and well as change contacts and group description.
Please see Manifest - Manage Folder Permissions for more info about managing folder privileges.
This tab contains a list of groups that are under this folder.
Click on the Details button next to a group in order to access it.
This tab contains all the subfolders that are under this folder
- Click Create subfolder.
- Enter the name of the new subfolder.
- Enter at least two email contacts for this subfolder and click + Add contact.
- Fill in a brief description for the new subfolder.
- Click Create folder.
Subfolders behave similarly to a regular Manifest folder.
To update a subfolder, click on the open button next to it and proceed to update it with instructions from this doc.
Update Folder Description
- Click More Actions.
- Click Edit Folder Details.
- Make any changes and click Save.