Active Directory - Remote Administration Tools
The Campus Active Directory Service prohibits Remote Desktop Connections to its domain controllers. Organizational Unit management is performed by using Microsoft's Server Administration Tools on a machine joined to the campus active directory domain.
Remote Server Administration Tools - Windows Server | Microsoft Docs
Windows 10 v1809 and Newer:
Windows 10 changed how RSAT tools are installed in October 2018. Windows 10 v1809 and newer have RSAT is pre-installed as a feature. To install as a navigate to:
Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Optional Features > Add A Feature
Windows 10 v1803 and Older:
|Windows10 v1803 or older:||RSAT .msu download|
|macOS/Linux:||Remote administration tools unavailable for macOS or Linux|
To uninstall RSAT for Windows 10 (prior to the October 2018 Update)
- On the desktop, click Start, click All Apps, click Windows System, and then click Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- Click View installed updates.
- Right-click Update for Microsoft Windows (KB2693643), and then click Uninstall.
- When you are asked if you are sure you want to uninstall the update, click Yes.