KB User's Guide - KB Site Administrator Responsibilities
Each KB Site has a designated administrator (admin). These are their responsibilities:
- Configure their site to best meet the needs of their users
- Attend KB Advisory Meeting (optional)
- Attend (optional) KB User Group support meetings (e.g. Annual User Group Meeting and Monthly KB Cafe where authors meet with KB Team and other authors and work on documents together).
- Monitor KB Admin WiscList (shouldn't receive more than a handful of emails a month from this list)
- Add and remove users from their site, please see KB User's Guide - Users Tab - Adding a User.
- Transfer documents to active users when users are removed from site (i.e. retirements, job changes), please see KB User's Guide - Users Tab - Batch Transfer Document Ownership.
- Train new users/document authors (help available if needed), please see KB Author Training - Overview.
- Communicate changes to their site users and document authors.
- Serve as tier 1 support for their site users and document authors.
- Communicate questions, enhancement requests, and problems back to the KB Team.
- Monitor document status to ensure that documents are reviewed in a timely manner and that content is kept up-to-date, please see KB User's Guide - SitePref Tab - Notification Settings
KB Site Administrators are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help and support completing these and any other tasks.