Topics Map > Budget & Finance > Gifts & Trust
Topics Map > Research > Extramural Support > Gifts

L&S Gift Management: How to pay a vendor using UW Foundation Funds

Learn the form and process to pay a vendor directly by UW Foundation.

Occasionally, a vendor must be paid directly by UW Foundation with UW Foundation funds. UW Foundation should only be used to pay expenses that cannot be paid by UW. A common example of this is paying an invoice for alcohol. If the expense can be paid by UW-Madison directly, it must be. 

L&S Budget Office Contacts

How to Pay a Vendor Directly from UW Foundation

  1. Use the Disbursement Request Form on the UW Foundation's Gift and Fund Management website. 
  2. Login, click on Fund Management in red navigation bar, select "Disbursement Request" from.
  3. Requester information: Your name should prefill, select department from drop down menu. . 
  4. Expenditure and Payee information: Be sure to select "Other" in Payment Type drop down menu.
  5. Fill out the online form as directed, print to PDF and get a Chair/Director signature.
  6. Attach the same documentation needed for a payment through UW. 
  7. Email the completed and signed PDF forms, along with any additional documentation to

KeywordsGift, Donor, UW Foundation, UW Foundation Funds, Check request, alcohol   Doc ID21946
OwnerJana V.GroupL&S KB
Created2011-12-27 10:03:30Updated2024-05-06 09:19:30
SitesL&S KB
Feedback  0   0