Office 365 - Manage/view Group Settings/Parameters
As an owner of a Group, you have the ability to manage/view many of the settings/parameters for the group using the Wisc Account Administration site. Some of these settings can also be managed via Outlook on the web. This article provides steps for Wisc Account Administration site.
Manage a Group
Note: You must be the owner of the Group to manage/view these settings.
- Log into the Wisc Account Administration website.
- Select "My Account".
- Select "Office 365 | Groups'".
- Click Administer Group.
If Administer Group selection is not available:
- Click Check Ownership.
- Click Enable Advanced Administration.
- click Administer Group.
Manage/view the desired setting/parameter.
- If you want the members of the Group hidden but still want the Group to be visible within the GAL, the Group must be created by our technical team. If the Group already exists, the members cannot be hidden - there is no need to perform this action if the Group is hidden in the GAL.
- External addresses, ones that are not hosted within our Office 365 tenant, cannot be added via this tool. You must use Outlook/Teams client to add external members to the Group/Team.
- When adding a list of members, you can use any combination of spaces, new lines, commas, semi-colons, tabs to separate the members you want to add. We recommend using the complete email address of the account you are adding - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.