MFA-Duo - How to Enroll for MFA Duo for your NetID Login Account
This document will walk you through the steps to require MFA Duo for your NetID Login Account
Note: Not all users are currently eligible to start using MFA Duo.
Step 1: Register your device
You'll need a smart phone, tablet or token to use for MFA Duo.
- To register with a smart phone or tablet, see MFA-Duo - First Time Setup for Smartphone or Tablet
- To register with a token, see MFA-Duo - First Time Setup for Token/Fob
Step 2: Complete your enrollment
Once you have registered a device, you may enable MFA Duo for your NetID Login Account. This means you will be required to use MFA Duo for access to any application using NetID Login.
- Navigate to https://mynetid.wisc.edu/duo-portal/
- Login with your NetID and password.
- Click the button labeled Enroll and follow the prompts to enroll.
- If you do not see the Enroll button, you are not yet eligible to require MFA Duo.