MFA-Duo - How to Enroll for MFA Duo for your NetID Login Account
This document will walk you through the steps to require MFA Duo for your NetID Login Account. Step 1 must be completed before proceeding to step 2.
Note: Not all users are currently eligible to start using MFA Duo. Your division's implementation partner will contact you when it is time for you to enroll.
This is a 2-step process. Both steps must be completed in order to start using MFA Duo
Step 1: Register your device
- Log in with your NetID and password to the Duo Device Management Portal and click the appropriate button for the device you wish to register:
Step 2: Complete your enrollment
- Log in with your NetID and password to the Duo Device Management Portal and click the button to Complete Enrollment.
Note: if you do not see the button, it means you are not yet eligible to enroll for MFA Duo. Your Implementation Partner will contact you when you are eligible to enroll.
Congratulations! You will now be required to use MFA Duo for access to applications using NetID Login.
Suggested Next Steps:
- Generate backup codes for future use in case you don't have access to your MFA device. See this page for information: MFA-Duo - Generating Backup Codes for Future Use
- If possible, register an additional device to use with MFA. See this page for more information: MFA-Duo - Managing Multi-factor Authentication Device Settings
- Review the MFA-Duo Best Practices document here: MFA-Duo - Best Practices for Using Duo