Adobe Creative Cloud - Cancelling a trial subscription
If you sign up for an Adobe Creative Cloud trial subscription, Adobe requires that you submit credit card info, and they will start charging you unless you take action before the end of the trial period.
- Please remember that Creative Cloud trial subscriptions are not connected in any way with UW-Madison, even if you use your UW-Madison email address when you sign up.
- To cancel your Adobe trial:
- Go to: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html
- If you're unable to cancel at the above link, call 800-833-6687
- Adobe may tell you that you have to contact your school's Adobe administrators to cancel your subscription, which is not accurate. Trials or subscriptions obtained directly from Adobe cannot be cancelled or managed in any way by UW-Madison.
- You should tell Adobe support that UW-Madison does not license students for Creative Cloud.