Topics Map > Curricular Services
Topics Map > Data Services
Topics Map > Graduation
Topics Map > Enrollment
Topics Map > Credit Evaluation
Topics Map > Residency for Tuition
Topics Map > Student Information System (SIS)
Topics Map > Student Records
Topics Map > Grading
Topics Map > FERPA/Privacy
Student Center - Viewing Your Holds
Follow the instruction below to learn where to view your Holds and who to contact to resolve them.
- Login to MyUW and select the Student Center tile.
- Select the Tasks tile for more information on any holds and fines.
Note: If you do not have any outstanding holds, the tasks tile will either only display "To Do" or "No current tasks"
- From the menu on the left, click on Holds.
Note: If you do not have any outstanding holds, the "Holds" option will not appear on the menu.
- Click on the hold for more details and contact information.
- The “Hold Details” pop-up should provide a detailed reason for the hold and how it will effect you, as well as contact information for the unit that placed the hold.
If you have questions about the hold or how to resolve it, connect with that unit via the contact information listed.
More information about Bursar-related holds, including impact and options for resolution, can be found here.