Topics Map > Curricular Services
Topics Map > Enrollment
Topics Map > Student Information System (SIS)
Topics Map > Student Records
SIS/Getting Started - Your SIS Homepage and Navigation
Learn about the layout of your SIS homepage and the options you have to navigate around SIS.
When you first log-in to SIS, the tiles you see are based on your security and provide a direct link to pages in SIS, Work Centers, more tiles and external links.
Quick Access Bar and Global Search
Quick Access bar is the red bar displayed by default across the top of all homepages, dashboards, and transaction pages.
Global Search is also available at the center of the bar on all SIS pages.
- Your list of Recently Visited pages is available by clicking the clock icon at the top left side of the Quick Access bar
- Your saved list of Favorites can be accessed by clicking the heart icon at the top left side of the Quick Access bar
- Click the Home icon at the top right side of the Quick Access bar to return to your default homepage at any time
- Select the Actions button , which are the three vertical dots at the top right side of the Quick Access bar to open a New SIS Window, set your Preferences, view Help pages, and Sign Out
Select the compass icon at the top right corner of the Quick Access bar to open the Navigation Bar, which provides you with additional ways to navigate to your authorized SIS pages. The Navigation Bar has the following options:
- Recently Visited - list of your recently visited pages
- Favorites - list of your saved Favorites
- Lists your authorized SIS folders and pages
- The "breadcrumbs" at the top of the NavBar:Menu shows your path as you navigate through the folders toward a specific page; select the links in the menu path to navigate backward on the path
- Select [Menu] link to go back to the top menu level
- Classic Home
Use the header button at the top left corner of the grey bar to page through your homepages. The number of homepages will be indicated to the right of the grey bar (for example "<1 of 4>").