SIS/Student Groups - Viewing all Student Group members
This document outlines the steps to view a list of all students assigned to a Student Group in SIS.
To view all students in a specific student group, follow the steps below:
Navigate to: > Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > View Student Groups by Student. The Find page will display.
Use the Find page to enter the Student Group you want to view and select the Search button. The View Student Groups by Student page will display.
If desired, change Select Effective Dates criteria to limit reporting results.
- All rows for inactive, active, and future dated students.
- Most Current (any status) rows of inactive or active students.
- Most Current Active students as of today.
- Most Current Inactive students as of today.
If a more limited list is desired, select Range Selection and fill in additional fields of last name ranges or EMPL ID (SIS ID) ranges. Additional fields will display to narrow your list. Narrowing results by Range Selection is not common.
Select [Get Results]. The results will display on the View Student Groups by Student page.
View the student group members.
If you want to view the student's details, select Details. That student's Student Groups page will display.
- If you have the rights to edit, you can update and select [OK].
- If you have view only rights, select [Cancel] when done.
Tip: To refresh your image after editing, select [Get Results].
Tip: To download an Excel file of the report results, click on the download grid image. An Excel file will download to your device.