SIS/Building Your Schedule of Classes - Maintain Schedule of Classes: Exam Tab
This document outlines how to access or view final exam information in SIS.
The Exam displays the final exam information and is for inquiry only. Use this page to determine the date and time of a final exam. Final exam codes and dates will be established shortly before the Schedule of Classes is published. Facility ID is populated about one month prior to final exam week.
How to Access/View Final Exam Information
Reps cannot update final exam information, it is “view only.” Contact Brittany Elandt in Curricular Services if the exam needs updating or is not needed.
- From Home, select: Curric & Enroll Rep WorkCenter, Maintain Schedule of Classes
- > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Maintain Schedule of Classes
Use the Find page to locate the desired course. Search by Term and Subject Area to view a list of all scheduled courses, or search by Term, Subject Area, and Catalog Nbr to find a specific course.
Select Exam page tab.
Note: The exam location displays about one month prior to the Exam Date.
- Classrooms for final exams are not assigned until late in the semester, about 3 - 4 weeks before finals.
- Assigned based on meeting patterns, unless approved for a group exam.
- Term-rolled values and catalog setting for new sections
- Assigned in SIS and display in Course Search & Enroll (CS&E)