Topics Map > Course Search & Enroll
Topics Map > Enrollment
Course Search & Enroll - Change Log
This page documents changes including new features and bug fixes for the release versions of Course Search & Enroll app.
Released December 1, 2020
- Mode of Instruction – Filter has been adjusted to reflect the mix of in-person and virtual classes scheduled for the Spring 2021 term.
Mode of instruction filter is now also displayed when viewing courses in the section level.
- Expand/collapse chevron - Chevron has been moved from the right side of the section display to its left side. It has also been enlarged and made bolder.
Released March 20, 2020
- Transfer Course Equivalencies – Articulated transfer credit and test score equivalencies are now displayed in the Degree Planner in the term that the courses have been applied to the student academic record
- Multi-course revalidation – Students can now select one or many courses in their cart and trigger a revalidation to check prerequisites without having to remove and re-add the course to the cart or lock/unlock sections.
- Class Notes display – Class Notes are now displayed in-line right in the section details instead of having to click a link to see the notes
- Final Exam location display in Section tab and Exam Schedule (Scheduler tool) along with the date/time
- Sustainability attribute – Users can now search for courses that have been identified and tagged with the new Sustainability course attribute
Released September 6, 2019
- Various bug fixes to address user-reported issues
- Invalid browser cookie preventing enrolled courses from loading
- Topic course handling issues
- Storing credits for non-variable credit courses in Degree Planner
- Other minor user interface improvements
Released August 30, 2019
- Feature Release: NEW DARS Integration with Degree Planner!!
- Request a DARS audit that includes the courses in your Degree Planner
- Improved audit results layout
- Accessibility improvements
- Improved course section seat count and availability information
- General bug fixes as reported
Released May 19, 2019
- Feature Release: NEW Degree Planner!!
- Add courses to a degree plan from directly in the Degree Planner or from Search
- Create PDF of your degree plan
- Scheduler Enhancements
- Select one or many sections or enrollment packages to include in schedule generation
- Rename 'Lock Sections' buttons to 'Save Section'
- Re-position Keyword search field below Term and Subject
Released February 28, 2019
- Add additional Class Availability values in Section Details
- Include link to Dates and Deadlines in Section Details
- Bug fix for display of session dates
- Infrastructure enhancements to improve near real-time seats updates
Released November 7, 2018
- New Change Log Feature
- Section display and usability enhancements throughout the app
- Support for editing enrollment options for existing enrollment
- Update honors option status
- Update variable credit selection
- Various user interface bug fixes